Caroline Hirons Spring 2021 Kit 2:
- REN Clean Skincare – Evercalm™ Gentle Cleansing Milk, 150ml
- Sunday Riley – Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment, 30ml, Limited Edition Camo Packaging
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – B3Adaptive Superfoods Stress SOS Eye Cream, 15ml
- StriVectin – Peptight™ Tightening & Brightening Face Serum, 50ml
- Zelens – Emulsion D Fortifying Moisturiser, 50ml
- Elemis – Herbal Lavender Repair Mask, 75ml
There are so many things in this Caroline Hirons kit I haven’t tried yet. I’m most excited about the Ren Gentle Cleanser. Ren is always a win for me and I love the cleansing balm from the Summer kit last year. Zelens is another item I haven’t tried and I am looking forward to it.
This kit was for normal/dehydrated or mature skin. The price was £180.00 and came to $208.88USD. The Spring kit 2 was valued at £377.50 // $532.76 USD. That is almost 61% off! This season the CH team did a multi-day drop so all time-zones had a fair shot. These kits sellout in less than an hour and it is a race to get one. The next drop comes later this summer and I recommend getting on the the CH Shop email list to be first in the know.
What do you like most about the Caroline Hirons spring 2021 kit? Let me know in a comment below!