So day 4 & 5 of the Skin Care Shape-up were the same. I changed the “diet” portion because it called for a day of tomatoes and milk and bananas and milk. Wasn’t going to happen! So instead I did this.
Food: Breakfast was a grapefruit. Snack was watermelon and 13 almonds. Lunch: 1 cup of brown rice, 3 tablespoons of ranchero beans, 1/2 a baked tomato and 1/2 a baked zuchini. I did the same for dinner. The meal was super filling so I didn’t snack other than before lunch.
Exercise: I did hot yoga.
- Cleanse with Jan Marini Bioglycolic Wash (use code 093623 for 5% off your first order) I like to apply it with dry hands to dry face, work it in for a bit and then let it sit before removing with a wet cloth.
- Scrub— Tatcha Rice Powder Scrub— This stuff is pretty gentle so it pairs well with the following steps.
- Mask— I did the 111SKIN Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask I received a sample of this mask and I LOVE (!!!!!!) it… problem is it’s $160 for a pack of 5!!! So HERE is a less expensive version that is super simple. I left it on for an hour.
- Treat— Jan Marini Duality this is a retinol+Benzoyl Peroxide mix that really clears up skin.
- Hydrate— Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream.
*Don’t forget to use SPF tomorrow
For those that want to follow along, I am hosting a giveaway to get you started!! Day 6-10 are repeats of 1-5!
Enter HERE to win a Jan Marini Skin Care Management Set valued at $300!! It has five pieces of amazing skincare to help start your shapeup.