It is empty time again! I know I just did one but I had so many lately I had to break it into two posts. Here is everything I loved and didn’t love last month.
October’s Beauty Empties
- ERNO LASZLO Dual Phase Vitamin C peel I liked this a lot. I thought it was easy to use and the results were fantastic. The only bad side— the scent is awful. Though I know, good and raw vitamin C usually smells terrible.
- ERNO LASZLO HYDRA-THERAPY BOOST SERUM – I could take or leave this one. It hydrated well but the texture wasn’t my favorite.
- GROWN ALCHEMIST Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED. Such a great morning cleanse for all skin types.
- Bobby Brown Hydrating Eye Cream ANOTHER LOVE! This is in my top three favorite hydrating eye creams.
- Rodan + Feilds Redefine Eye Cream I know this brand gets a lot of flack but I liked this product. It stayed on and didn’t burn my eyes.
- Coola Mineral Sun Silk Creme HATED this. At first it was great but then I realized it was this SPF pilling and not my foundation or primer!
- Dry Bar Triple Sec is Not my favorite. Wouldn’t buy it again.
- Espa Energizing Body Wash WOW. Gorgeous in texture, scent, and not stripping my skin.
- PCA Pro Linea Serum. One of my go-to, favorite of all time, can’t live without serums. VERY HAPPY with the new formula as well!
- Cosmedix Bio Shape is amazing but I couldn’t use it more than twice a month or I broke out.
- Revolution Hyaluronic Acid Too Sticky. Hated It.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream – I liked it as a body cream but not so much on my face.
See more skincare finds and beauty empties here.
And if you are enjoying this post the best thing you can do to support me is by sharing this edition with a friend who might enjoy it too. Or sign up for our newsletter for a weekly update + exclusive features. Looking for more shop/Monterey news I have a separate newsletter for that. Sign up here.