Let’s just put it out there, I went on a bread binge. Everyday for three weeks now I have been stopping at my local Subway for a sandwich. I like the bread. Unfortunately my acne LOVES the bread and my skin is scary. Enter my latest addiction… PCA Purifying Mask. I have re-broken up with bread and am now in a 3 times a week relationship with this mask.
A super blend of:
- Algae - detoxifies and hydrates skin.
- Clay – detoxifies and absorbs oil and impurities.
- Pumice (Micro-Fine) – helps to gently exfoliate skin’s built-up surface debris and impurities.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil – promotes a clear complexion.
- Grape Seed Oil – contains a high content of polyphenols as well as the essential fatty acid (EFA), linoleic acid.
This mask does it all. Soothe, clarify and scrub! I love it. It feels great and smells ok considering it is an anti-acne mask. The best part is, my skin is super dry but this doesn’t dry over dry my skin.
|Watching a movie and waiting for my mask to dry.|