I like to treat myself to an at home facial every night. It helps keep my skin clear and gives me time to relax in the evenings before bed.
I am super excited to try out the adult acne protocol from Simone France! It is a unique system that breaks down into a morning and evening routine. The Simone France theory is that if you have great skincare you can go makeup free! I can’t quite go makeup free but I did commit to use nothing else but SF for two weeks. I even gave up retinol!
My morning protocol was super quick and easy to do every morning.
- Apply the LIGHT MOISTURE CREAM on face and neck.
- Apply a light application of the REFINING SCRUB. After a few days, I decided I liked to apply it over the moisturizer as directed and work it into my t-zone then wet my hands and work into the rest of my face and neck.
- Create a nice lather with the bar soap and apply to entire face; working in both the scrub and the soap.
- Remove with the SIMONE FRANCE CLEANSING CLOTHS
- Apply a bit more moisture if needed (I needed it) and then SPF!
All together this routine took me about 5 minutes to do after I got the hang of it. The products have a light herbal scent and they all feel nice. My skin felt hydrated, soft and clean but not tight or over cleaned. I liked the glow my skin had after this routine.
- Apply MILK CLEANSER and massage into skin. I used this with dry hands on dry skin right over makeup and the eye area. It takes off all of the dirt of the day.
- Remove with DISPOSABLE CLOTHS.
- Wet a new cloth and apply a light bit of GENTLE TONER and wipe over skin.
- TWICE A WEEK– I would use the INSTANT RADIANCE by applying a light layer and letting it dry. Then gently with just my middle fingers rolling the product off. This is a traditional French gommage. It binds dead skin cells and dirt to the product and then you roll it off. Those little beads you see are actually the product and your dry unwanted skin! BE REALLY GENTLE! There is no need to pull or over rub the skin. If the little beads aren’t forming let it sit a few minutes longer. After this treatment my skin had a nice pink flush and glowing finish.
- Then I would apply a heavy layer of the FRENCH CLAY MASK and let it sit until dry… about 10 minutes. I saw the best results with this mask! My skin was glowing and even toned after. It doesn’t burn or feel dry at all.
- I like to apply a bit more GENTLE TONER after the mask but you don’t have to. I just used a different corner of the same cotton square as earlier so I wouldn’t waste one.
- Apply a bit of LIGHT MOISTURE CREAM.
- My favorite is the BLEMISH ERASE SOOTHING BALM !!!!! This stuff is amazing it would clear up a breakout over night and calm down any redness in my skin. Some nights I would apply a light layer over my entire face before bed.
How did I know which product to choose? I took the SIMONE FRANCE quiz. It was awesome and matched me with the exact products for my skin.
Overall, I really liked this product and plan to stick with it exclusively for another week, but add in a once a week moisture mask. I have super dry skin and I loved that this system did not dry my skin out but I did need a little more moisture on some days. I think a weekly mask would give me the perfect balance.
I was happily surprised at how well the system managed my breakouts. It is retinol and other harsh acids free and I never thought it would be able to do the job. I rely on retinol and glycolic to keep my skin clear. I am so happy with the results. My skin is clearer and feels great.
Have you ever tried SIMONE FRANCE??
For a limited time, you can use the coupon code BEAUTIFULSKIN and receive 20% off for any order made via Simone France website!!!
I haven’t tried this brand before, based on your experience, it sounds amazing! I love a good facial and it’s nice to be able to do this at home.
It’s great that there is a quiz you can take to ensure you get the right product for your skin, I think that’s an excellent idea!
I thought so too. Even as an Aesthetician I would have been lost on where to start because the line is so unique.
What a fantastic facial I love that it only takes 5 minutes that is quick and easy to do!
Taking care of my skin is essential for me! I will take a look to this products!
I really need to try some new skin products. Hormones and horrible sun care have taken a toll on my face. I love a good toner too!!
LOL… I never use toners but this one smells so good I want to bathe in it.
Looks like a great skin care products. I love the good review
Thats so interesting that its a bar thats similar to hand soap that you use on your face! Sounds wonderful!
That is what I thought! I have never used bar soap on my face and I was so surprised that it didn’t leave my skin feeling dried out. Totally hooked now.
You look incredible! Your routine is working and it shows!
Sounds like a great brand, love the clean look!
They look good! The product really looks like they’re taking off the dead cells off your skin.
A home facial? It’s a great idea, especially for busy mums who do not have the time to go to clinics for treatment. I love that you can easily do the morning bit in 5 minutes, great for stay-at-home-working-mums like me! 😀
Looks like a good skincare brand to try out. Thanks for sharing dear.
Trying out new skin products scare me and excite me all at the same time. Excited coz it might work and be fab then worried coz it might not work and I’d be like, ugh.
What a great facial! And you skin looks fantastic my friend!
I am not familiar with the brand but would love to try out the products. I am loving the night system and love that it didn’t dry out your skin.
I have never tried this brand but it seems to be mild enough which is always good for the facial area
These sounds like great products! I love clay masks. I need to try these.
omg i envy your bangs! i’ve been wanting to have too but im not that brave enough haha, your routine looks amazing, i love to treat myself for DIY home spa too
I so needed to hear that; I am regretting cutting them. They are so much work!
Thank you for the review on the Simone France products. First time I hear about them but after reading what you wrote along with your photos, I am really interested in them. Your face looks shiny and hydrated!