Winter 2020 FabFitFun Box Review
All members get the chance to customize these options in their box. I received the blanket. It is nice but kinda thin. I didn’t really see anything else I like in this group. Other options in this category were:
- Vera Bradley CompactOrganizer – $50
- UnHide Lil’ MarshmallowBlanket – $65 This is what I picked.
- BOMSHBEE® SloaneChampagne Flutes (Set of 4) – $51
- Summer & Rose Cozy Robe – $70
- LOLI Beauty™ Tea Seed Elixir – $42
- kate spade new york Rise & Shine Stud Earrings (Set of 2) – $68
- Mobile White® Advanced Teeth Whitening Kit – $89.99
All members get the chance to customize these options in their box. I received the Caudalie face cream. A product I’ve used and will enjoy this winter.
Other options were:
- Lilly PulitzerTM Ceramic Mugs (Set of 2) – $42
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – $39
- Murad® Rapid Collagen InfusionTM – $78
- Algenist Complete Renewal Eye Balm – $68
- Lucky Brand Solid Brushed Scarf – $65.50
- Impressions Vanity Company® LED Vanity Mirror – $45
All members get the chance to customize these options in their box. I received the headband and I’m not really sure what I was thinking. I will never wear it!
- ILIA Beauty Limitless Lash Mascara – $28
- Laura Geller® Cinnamon + Spice Eyeshadow Palette – $45
- dr. brandt® skincare pores no more® PORE PURIFYING CLEANSER – $36
- dr. brandt® skincare POREDERMABRASION® – $58
- Lele Sadoughi Maroon Velvet Headband – $49
Only Select Members (pay year by year instead of monthly) get to customize these options in their box. Otherwise, FabFitFun will choose for you. I received the pilates socks. Seriously, can’t wait for gyms to open again so I can do pilates.
- kate spade new york Workout Socks (Set of 2 Pairs) – $24
- MUK LUKS® Cabin Socks – $25
- Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain – Hair Masque & Scalp Detox – $28
- TULA SKINCARE Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm – $30
- Flight Mode Skincare High-Altitude Hydration Mask – $39
Only Select Members (pay year by year instead of monthly) get to customize these options in their box. Otherwise, FabFitFun will choose for you. I received the Whish lip scrub. I’ve already used it liked it. It is a gentler formula than most other lip scrubs I’ve tried but still left my skin soft.
- Beautaniq Beauty Guardian Angel Revitalising Eye Gels – $25
- eparé® Cutting Board (Set of 4) – $19.95
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo Powder – $24
- Whish Lip Scrub in Vanilla Bean – $20
- Paradox Lucky Stars Blemish PatchesTM – $18
- B-Low The Belt Croc Card Case – $35
FFF’s Mystery Picks
FabFitFun will surprise you with two items from this category.
- Daily Concepts® Daily Facial Dry Brush – $20
- nOir Jewelry Ombre Leopard Scrunchies – $25 I received this one. They are cute but not really my thing.
- Aesthetica Liquid Eyeliner – $21
- Londontown® Get Well Nail Recovery Treatment – $20
- Phase Zero Makeup Making Moves Blusher – $27.50. I received this one and HATE it.
Overall, I liked the box this season a few misses but that is to be expected. It did feel a bit hodge podge this season but I like most things I received.
What is your favorite item in the FabFitFun box? Let me know in the comments below.