Metro City Stroller Review:
We love to travel and explore. I hope that Oliva learns to love it too! A few weeks ago we received the new Ergobaby Metro City Stroller to try out. We decided to take it to all the downtown tourist/historical spots in Monterey! The roads are narrow, the wharf is always packed so it really put the Metro City stroller to the test.
What I liked
- It was SUPER easy to fold and unfold.
- The Ergobaby Stroller fit under tables, chairs, and in my tiny trunk.
- When Olivia fell asleep it was easy to recline without waking her up.
- The wheels were suspension and easily rolled over the uneven wood planks at the wharf.
- The sunshade is HUGE keeping Olivia totally protected.
- The under-storage basket holds a ton and can fold up with some items in it.
What I didn’t
- You have to buy the rain cover and travel bag separately. (You can get the travel case right now in exchange for a review on their website!)
- I wish the handle was just an inch taller.
Overall, I LOVED this stroller. My husband and I even fight over who gets to keep it in their car. It was so much easier to use than my other fold-up stroller. The stroller doesn’t need any extra pieces to use and that makes travel easier. I think it is a great stroller even for everyday life. Not everyone needs a giant heavy stroller and this is great for running errands, shopping, and daily walks.
More from Ergobaby
Pop over to Instagram for a chance to win an Ergobaby Metro City Stroller!
Metro+ – Shop the #1 Most Padded Premium Ultra-Compact Stroller at Ergobaby.com